Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Walking Dead media review

Image result for The walking deadAMC's The Walking Dead is an amazing show in my opinion. It is suspenseful and thrilling. At first I did not enjoy the show because I thought it was too "mainstream" but once my friend showed me the show, I had realized the show itself is actually good and left me wanting more. The story takes place in a post apocalyptic world where many people are trying to survive. The main characters are constantly meeting different communities and groups fighting and cooperating with them however, there is always some conflicts. Sometimes the story is a little redundant but some episodes have plot twists that will surprise the viewer. Overall if you like thrillers and are interested in the post apocalyptic type world I would 110% recommend this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment