Friday, April 28, 2017

Media Journal

Completing the media journal project was interesting and fun. At the end of the completing the project did not surprise me because i knew most of my time would be held up with video games, school work, and music. I used music the most no surprise there (considering i listen to music while playing video games and doing school work). However, these statistics are prior to me getting a job. Now that i have a job i have less time to play video games AND complete school work. Getting this job meant that i would have to approach my responsibilities with better time management. Overall i enjoyed doing the media journal project because it was kind of fun and easy. I did not learn much but the one thing i did learn is that music is always going to be used in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment