Monday, February 6, 2017

Introductory about me

Growing up in Germantown was great. In Germantown I was very active i did nothing but go outside and explore, play with friends, and occasionally play video games. I miss all of my old friends however, most of my old friends have gone down hill with their lives. I enjoy adrenaline rushes, in Germantown i would always do dumb dares and just dumb things in general to get my adrenaline rushing. Video games have always been a huge hobby of mine. i have been playing video games since i could hold a controller. i have a wide variety of many different hobbies that i really enjoy. Before i moved away from Germantown i had tripped down a hill and got a scar. Then i moved to Brunswick and i was there for my eighth grade year and half of my ninth grade year. After that, i moved to Woodsboro and went to Walkersville High School. I am currently going to Frederick Community College. I love knowing things so hacking for instance helps my find out things that are hidden. I enjoy finding out information about people or things however i will not use anything against anybody. Oh and my name is Luis if you cannot already tell.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Luiz,
    I really enjoyed your intro. I'm glad you were able to step away and doing more with your life. I'm positive you are going to do wonderful things with your life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool that you liked to go outside and explore; that was my favorite thing to do too when I was little. I also like the random part about the scar XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete